Lilies are Deadly to Cats | The Visiting Vets

Lilies are Deadly to Cats

All parts of the lily flower are highly toxic to cats. Eating small amounts of the leaf , flower, or even licking the pollen from their coat can cause kidney failure and death within 3 to 7 days.

Prevention is easier than the cure. Keep lilies away from cats!

Contact your veterinarian for more information.

Information from: Centre for Veterinary Education of The University of Sydney, Australia


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *