Vaccination Service for Dogs & Cats - Vaccination Shots, Visit our Clinic to keep your Pet Health up-to date with Vaccination
Vaccinations for dogs and cats
Vaccinations for your pets are necessary for the prevention of certain diseases, either bacterial or viral. Vaccines are biological agents administered to stimulate your pet’s immune system and prime them to create antibodies. Vaccines contain either killed or inactivated parts of pathogens. For healthy development and disease prevention, it is recommended to keep your pets vaccinations up to date. As there are different types of vaccines available for your pets, speak to your veterinarian to discuss what is suitable or required.
● 9-in-1 combination vaccine protecting against canine distemper (CD) virus, infectious canine hepatitis (ICH) caused by canine adenovirus type 1 (CAV-1), respiratory disease caused by canine adenovirus type 2 (CAV-2), canine parainfluenza caused by canine parainfluenza CPiV, enteritis caused by canine parvovirus (CPV) and CPV-2c and 4 strains of leptospirosis.
● Rabies vaccination
● Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine
● Canine influenza vaccine
● 4-in 1 combination vaccine protecting against feline viral rhinotracheitis (FVR) caused by feline herpesvirus-1, respiratory disease caused by feline calicivirus (FCV), feline panleukopenia (FPL) caused by feline parvovirus (FPV), and feline chlamydiosis caused by Chlamydia psittaci.
● Feline leukemia virus vaccine
● Feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) vaccine
● Feline leukemia virus (FeLV) vaccine
● Rabies vaccine